Copenhagen Kongens nytorv [usk]

Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn in Copenhagen. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.



Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen.  A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.


The shopping street Stroeget in Copenhagen.  A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
From Kongens Nytorv I take the long and very popular shopping street in Copenhagen, Stroeget. It's crowded with people as always.



Nikolaj church in Copenhagen. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
Looking back from the square Amagertorvet I can see this beautiful church, Nikolaj.



Raadhuspladsen in Copenhagen. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
At the end of the shopping street is the central square of Copenhagen, Raadhuspladsen.



Tivoli in Copenhagen. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
And when I've crossed Raadhuspladsen I am at the amusement park, Tivoli.



Vor Frelsers Kirke. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
From Tivoli I cross the canal via the bridge Langebro and here I find one of Copenhagens most famous churches, Vor Frelsers Kirke. You can climb up the church tower and from the top you have a wonderful view over Copenhagen.



Copenhagen Opera Houste. A sketch drawn on iPad by Artmagenta.
And here I arrive at the Opera House,the national opera house of Denmark, and among the most modern opera houses in the world since 2005.
In the city skyline to the right you can see where I started this walk, Nyhavn.


Latest Copenhagen News: